One of the best essential oils you could use in order to obtain wellness and good health is pure lavender oil. It is extremely powerful and it can be used for numerous different purposes. The structure it has is really complex. There are over 150 active constituents inside of it which offer the amazing: hypotensive, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antidepressant, sedative, antibacterial, detoxifier, antispasmodic, analgesic and antimicrobial properties.
According to researchers from Florida, lavender oil can help you decrease the pulse rates as well as the anxiety. Using it for aromatherapy purposes offers an amazing relaxing effect as well as distress before surgeries.
This amazing and relaxing oil is also full of medicinal properties. It can help you alleviate labor pains, insomnia as well as depression. There are also people who claim that it can help you against sinus pain and congestion, hangovers and headaches.
Lavender possesses psychological effects that help us calm the complete organism. The oil can even help us improve our mood! That’s why lavender has been traditionally used as a natural remedy for relaxation and calmness.
In today’s article, we’re also presenting you how to prepare lavender lemonade! It’s an interesting recipe which is also very tasty!
DIY Lavender Lemonade with Lavender Essential Oil
- 12 cups of pure water
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons (peeled, then juiced)
- 1 cup of raw honey
- Lavender sprigs that you’ll use for garnish
All of the ingredients should be combined together. Add the honey in the end. If you want to, you can add more honey or water. Keep it in the fridge as it needs to be chilled.
Here Are Also Some Other Helpful Ways To Help You Use More Lavender Oil Against Headaches And Anxiety:
- In case of dry skin, add 5 or 6 drops of the lavender essential oil in your bath.
- When you’re at work, use from 10 to 12 drops of lavender oil in your air diffuser to avoid stress and relax more!
- Combine lavender essential oil with another organic oil of your preference (olive or almond would be the best). Apply the combined oil on your body to help you repel insects, sleep better, relax, calm your mind, improve the skin etc.
Start using lavender essential oil more and you’ll see the amazing benefits it offers to you!