Nowadays, many people have problems like sciatic nerve and back pain. It is extremely common and it is also one of the greatest reasons people become addicted to painkillers.
The most important thing you have to do first is to discover what’s causing the pain in your back.
Many people don’t identify the real problem because before the first symptoms appear, they have lower back pain. It can also be triggered by fatigue, physical tasks, alcohol consumption, sex etc.
Chronic back pain usually appears because of poor posture, sports injuries, obesity, accidents, inactivity etc. It mostly lasts for 1 month, but in case you’re doing the right things, you can recover faster than that.
When you notice pain, take some ice, relax and put it on the area where you feel pain. Try with ginger, curcumin, Boswellia or other anti-inflammatory herbs. You can also start chiropractic or acupuncture.
Having problems with the sciatic nerve is another problem, but it’s very serious. The nerve is pinched and cause problems such as great pain. Stretching exercises are especially helpful: Seated hip stretch, Piriformis stretch, Self-trigger point therapy with the help of a foam roller or a tennis ball as well as the Pigeon pose.
One of the most helpful things you could try is definitely doing massages with the help of a tennis ball.
Using this king of a therapy will help you gain benefits from the reflexology, acupressure and massage. All of the sore muscles will be soothed and the tension will disappear. The piriformis muscle will become relaxed very fast.
Putting your whole weight on a small ball will help you trigger some sections of the muscles. The light pressure will help you relax more. You’ll feel pain, but it will be good for you. This is a very cheap treatment that you can do at home. You only need 1 tennis ball!
Here Are The Steps You Need To Take:
- First step: Put the tennis ball on the ground. Lie down on it and try to discover which the painful places on the glutes are.
- Second step: The ball should be where the pain is.
- Third step: Start using the ball to roll up and down your whole body. Try to be as relaxed as you can.
You’ll manage to improve the circulation in your back, relax your muscles and improve the complete mobility.
Stay like this from 30 to 60 seconds. If you have another painful spot, try there, too. You can spend up to 10 minutes doing this exercise.
Alternative treatments can also relieve sciatica: yoga, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic care etc. at least 3 times a week. Try some anti-inflammatory oils, too. You can also do pilates. Still, the most important thing is to have a proper posture of the body. Don’t sit more than 1 hour!
Preventing Back Pain
These are some tips you can follow in order to prevent back pain:
- Foundation training exercise and yoga are ‘a must’ in order to be more balanced and flexible. You’ll also have stronger spine muscles.
- Avoid bending over and sitting down for hours!
- Grounding is also good to help you relieve the pain and decrease the inflammation.
- Intake more vitamin K2 and D.
- Drink more water.
- Pay attention to your sleep position! It’s very important to stretch before you go to bed. Sleep on one side if you can.
- Psychological factors and stress can be eliminated with the help of some mind-body techniques.
- You can also treat pain, inflammation and heal the tissues with the help of a K-Laser treatment.
- Smoking is very bad! It can degenerate your spinal disks and decrease the blood flow in your lower spine. Try to avoid it.Source: www.higherperspectives.com