Magnesium is really crucial for the health. Magnesium has a role in more than 300 metabolic processes. This is the master mineral in our body.
Make sure you consume enough magnesium in order to be healthy. This mineral is important for muscle, kidney and heart function. If you don’t consume enough magnesium you may suffer from arrhythmia, fatigue and muscle spasms.
This mineral is significant for detoxification and prevents the damage from the toxins from the environment.
Benefits of magnesium:
- Helps the transport of silica, calcium, vitamin D and K;
- Helps for proper production of energy;
- Assists in the digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrate;
- Builds blocks for RNA and DNA synthesis;
- It is activating the muscles and the nerves;
- Does the detoxification;
- It is a precursor to serotonins
A lot of people today are suffering from magnesium deficiency. In the past, this wasn’t the case since the soil had a lot of magnesium.
In the US, 80 percents of the adults suffer from lack of magnesium. We need around 310 to 320 mg of this mineral on a daily level.
Symptoms of deficiency of magnesium:
- Kidney and liver disease;
- Difficulty during swallowing;
- Potassium and calcium deficiency;
- Blood clot;
- Bowel issues;
- Irregular heartbeats;
- High blood pressure;
- High blood glucose levels;
- Asthma and different respiratory diseases;
- Focus lost;
- Bad memory;
- Tooth decays;
- Osteoporosis and different bone issues;
- Muscle cramp;
In order to get more magnesium, you need to take supplements, eat food rich with magnesium and Epsom salt bath. Food rich in magnesium: okra, squash, whole grains, spinach, soybeans, lentils, beans, dark chocolate, figs, avocados, bananas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin, green-leafed vegetables.