In this article, we offer you an amazing stew for meat eaters and for vegetarians. This stew is full of really healthy fats.
You can consume it for dinner and you and your family will definitely enjoy it. Put some tofu or chicken if you want more protein.
- coconut oil (two tablespoons)
- cumin seeds (one teaspoon )
- medium onion (one), finely chopped
- ripe tomatoes (three), finely chopped
- medium head cauliflower (one), stemmed and then cut in bite-size floret
- jalapeno (one), stemmed, chopped and seeded
- chopped kale (one cup)
- ginger paste (two teaspoons)
- cumin powder (one tablespoon )
- coriander powder (one tablespoon)
- turmeric powder (one teaspoon )
- fullfat, unsweetened milk of coconut (one can)
- sea salt (one teaspoon)
- chopped cilantro (two tablespoons)
First, use a medium stock pot and heat the oil of coconut for about half a minute on medium heat.
Then, take the cumin seeds and stir them until they are starting to sputter. After that, you need to put the onions. Then, cook that for another 60 seconds and then you need to put the tomatoes. Then, stir this and cook it for a couple of minutes. The tomatoes need to be soft.
Put the other components and stir them together. Then, cover the pot and simmer for fifteen minutes, stirring the mixture every 5 minutes in order not to burn it.
The last step is to ladle the stew into four serving bowls. Enjoy.
- 204 calories
- 24 g of fat
- 20 grams of saturated fat
- 0 mg of cholesterol
- 6 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- 18 grams of carbohydrate
- 588 mg of sodiumSource:www.healthy-holistic-living.com