You need to sleep enough in order to be healthy. Sometimes, you cannot fall asleep. A lot of people in the US, actually about 60 percents have sleeping problems – the most common problem is insomnia.
This article is dedicated to healthy food options that will help you sleep and they will improve the quality of your sleep. Don’t use sleeping pills. Instead, try these seven foods:
- Bananas – eat a banana before you go to sleep
- Salmon- contains vitamin B6 and omega-three
- Herbal Teas- such as lavender, chamomile, valerian, mint tea.
- Yogurt- boosts the calcium levels
- Cherries – cup of juice of cherry before you go to sleep is the a really good solution
- Whole Grains – they contain a lot of magnesium
- Cocoa – it also contains magnesium.