In this article, we offer you a healthy recipe for a delicious dessert that will cure some inflammations.
Sweet potato is a portion of excellent nutritious food. It has a lot of antioxidants. Here we can mention beta carotene which is really important. It also helps in the fight of oxidative stress, inflammations even cancer. They are also full of minerals such as iron and manganese and vitamins as D, E, and C.
Coconut milk has a lot of healthy fatty acids. They really improve your metabolism and can help you lose some weight. It is also rich in efficient nutrients that your body needs. Coconut milk also contains phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, selenium, and iron. It also has vitamin B-complex, E, and C. All these components give strength to your bones.
Coconut flour is a good substitute for regular flour. It is sweet and it is good for diabetics since is natural. It helps the intestinal tract and it lowers cholesterol.
Ginger and turmeric are ingredients that reduce inflammation. They help protect your organism from a lot of diseases. They fight the bacteria, prevent some viruses and they can reduce the risk of cancer. They fight against inflammation related to pain.
Why don’t you try this recipe? It can help you fight against a lot of diseases and it can help you reduce inflammation.
Homemade muffins based on plant
– Sweet potato (a small organic one)- roasted (it needs to be about one cup packed)
– Ground flaxseed (three tablespoons) in one half water cup (the flaxseed needs to be in the water for ten minutes- this is a substitute of the egg)
– Coconut milk (organic ¾ )
– Olive oil (organic, two tablespoons)
– Maple syrup (pure, one half of a cup) or you can use honey (unpasteurized)
– Brown rice flour (organic, one cup)
- Coconut flour (organic, ¼ of a cup)
- Baking powder (one tablespoon, aluminum-free)
- Himalayan salt (½ of a tablespoon)
- Cinnamon (1 tablespoon, ground)
- Ginger (1 tablespoon, ground)
- Turmeric (1 tablespoon, ground )
- Cloves (⅛ tablespoon, ground)
- Nutmeg (⅛ tablespoon, ground)
How to prepare it?
First, you must heat your oven to four hundred F.
Then use the skewer in order to make 12 or more holes in the skin of the sweet potato.
After that, you should cook this on the baking tray for about 1 hour or until it is soft.
Put the potato to cool down and after that, you should cut this in half then you need to scoop the inside out and put it in a big bowl.
Put in the maple syrup, olive oil, and coconut milk and flaxseed. Mix them until it is smooth.
Use separate bowls and mix the dry ingredients and put the potato mix and then stir until it is properly mixed.
Put some coconut oil on the muffin tray and put the butter in the tray so each is full approximately 2/3.
Cook this for about half an hour or thirty-five minutes.