First of all, to have beautiful and shiny skin, you need to clear the air and not to wear make-up. Especially, you must not wear cheap make-up. It can be really harmful for the skin. You should avoid these make-up ingredients:
- Acids and scrubs
- Preservatives such as Quaternium, parabens, formaldehyde
- Foaming agents such as coconut diethanolamide
You should try to use: non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free products.
Which supplements can help you guarantee a really healthy skin?
- COQ10 (Coenzyme Q10)
- Vitamins E and C – eat dark green veggies, seeds, olives, cauliflower, broccoli, lemons, oranges for vitamin C and vegetable oil, seed, olives, nuts, asparagus.
- Vitamin A – eat eggs, dairy, fruits, tomatoes, dark green vegetables.
- Selenium- eat soy, seeds, nuts, legumes, eggs.
- Copper- eat quinoa, sunflower seeds, sesame, hazelnuts, dried apricots, dark chocolate, beef liver, avocado
- Biotin – eat seeds, red meat, nuts, eggs
- Vitamin K- eat pumpkin seeds, pickles, lettuce, edamame, dark leafy veggies, blueberries, asparagus
- Zinc- eat soy products, seeds, poultry, nuts, legumes and eggs
- EFAS – Essential fatty acids- you can consume them as supplements or you can eat walnuts, leafy veggies, olive oil, chia seeds, flaxseed, fatty fish
- ALA Alpha-lipoic makes your skin look radiant and it is the most powerful antioxidant