There is a saying that says that your breakfast should be like for a king, your lunch should be like for a prince and your dinner should be like for a pauper. You can get to the conclusion that the breakfast is crucial for your day. Never skip it! You breakfast should be rich in healthy fat, fiber and protein.
If you have a healthy breakfast, you will:
- Increase your energy level
- Your weight will be healthy and balanced
- Get the crucial minerals and vitamins
- Improve your concentration, hand-eye coordination, productivity, creativity and attention
- Improve your mood
Don’t eat toasts, cereals or bagels for your breakfast. They contain a lot of refined carbs and they don’t contain a lot of fiber and nutrients.
Instead of these foods, you need to eat:
- Protein and green smoothie – use green-leafed veggies and nuts, seeds or oats to prepare this smoothie
- Overnight Oat – you can put some protein powder or you can use coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
- Grain-free pancake
- Banana (one, big)
- Eggs (four)
- Cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- Vanilla (one teaspoon)
- almond meal (½ cup)
Mix all the ingredients in your blender. Put a couple of tablespoons of this mix on a skillet that has been greased. When it bubbles, you need to flip it over.
- Chia pudding
Mix chia seeds, maple syrup and non-dairy milk. Leave this mix over the night. You can put toppings such as blueberries, cinnamon, seeds, nuts or vanilla extract.
- Avocado and egg
You need boiled eggs (chopped) and avocado (chopped). Mix them together and put some sea salt and pepper.
Avocados contain vitamin B5b. It will reduce the levels of stress and will optimize the levels of protein, fat and fiber.
- rolled oats (1/2 cup)
- coconut oil (one tablespoon)
- water or nut (coconut, almond) milk (one cup )
- One half of pear or apple (chopped)
- Cinnamon (¼ teaspoon)
Mix the oats and the water in a saucepan. Put the chopped apple or pear, coconut oil or cinnamon. Boil this mixture and then let it simmer for a while. Then, you need to put the ground flax, nut butter, coconut flakes, maple syrup and the nuts.
- Grain-Free bread of banana
You should warm this bread up and put your favorite topping or some nut butter.
Put a vegan vanilla protein powder scoop into a coconut yogurt. Put a topping of fresh berries, hemp, sliced banana, pumpkin seeds and sunflower.
- Chia Cereal
Combine hemp, buckwheat grouts and chia and put some non dairy milk or hot water inside.