There are many nutritional guidelines which say that you should drink soy milk and that you should eat soy, but there are many evidences that show that is not so good for the health.
Research has shown that soy milk may damage the health. We will give you some reasons that maybe will convince you not to drink soy milk anymore.
Actually, soy milk contains soybeans, filtered water, sea salts, cane sugar, natural flavor, calcium carbonates, vitamin D2, B12, B2 and vitamin A palmitate.
Why you should not drink soy milk?
- It is increasing the need for vitamin B12 and D;
- The soybeans contain many natural toxins and if you drink two glasses of soy milk a day, it will have a bad impact on the menstrual cycle;
- 99 % of soy is actually a genetically modified product. It contains many pesticides;
- There are phytic acids in soy and because of it- there is no absorption of iron, calcium, copper, zinc, magnesium.
- The kidneys and the nerve system can be really negatively affected since there is toxic aluminum in soy milk and this substance is associated with Alzheimer;
- Soy protein has to be exposed to high temperatures in order to prepare a texture and isolate vegetable protein and this is dangerous for the digestion;
- The soy milk contains a component very similar to vitamin B12. Unfortunately, this is a compound which the body can’t process. There might be a lack of vitamin B12 in the body.
- The phytoestrogen is a plant estrogen which interferes in the work of the endocrine system and it might provoke cancer on the breasts and infertility.
- Genistein and daidzein are toxic isoflavones which might also lead to breast cancer. The women who suffer from this cancer should not drink it.
Soy milk contains Carrageenan
A lot of studies show that carrageenan causes ulceration, gastrointestinal inflammations, colon cancers and lesion in laboratory animals.
Moreover, new researches, made by the American Diabetes Association, found that there is a link between glucose intolerances and carrageenan and insulin resistance in laboratory mice.