A lot of people in the US are suffering from depression. This condition causes loss of interest in things and sadness. It can lead to suicide.
It is difficult to identify the cause and a lot of people use medicines to alleviate the symptoms. However, there are some other ways to treat this condition.
There are some spices and herbs help alleviate the depression. This can help the person to find the cause or even to get help. A lot of people don’t know that spices and herbs can treat the depression. These spices can balance the hormones and the person will be happier.
Ten essential spices that fight depression:
- Turmeric – contains curcumin that helps in the treatment of depression;
- Rosemary- reduces the depression symptoms;
- Saffron- balances the serotonin, norepinephirine and the dopamine;
- Thyme- contains lithium which is a mineral;
- Cinnamon – controls the blood pressure and fights depression;
- Nutmeg- reduces anxiety and depression;
- Vanilla- helps with hostility, anger and alleviates anxiety and depression;
- Clove- contains potassium, regulates the heart rate and the blood pressure;
- Fennel seed- helps with mental disorders;
- Sage (salvia) improves the circulation of the blood and the nervous system.
Use these spices in your recipes and relieve the symptoms of depression.