Gout is a type of arthritis. It is caused because of accumulated uric acid. When the uric acid is accumulated in the body, it causes crystals to form in your joints and this result in strong pains and inflammations of the joints.
Doctors treat this state with medication like, for example, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs and they cause some serious side effects.
We will explain this state more detailed and help you treat the symptoms on a natural way.
Some of the food that we eat is rich in purines which are naturally occurring substance. The purines are turned into uric acid in your body. The purines are really healthy and they are needed for the DNA replication and the DNA.
However, when you consume a lot of protein, there is a risk that the gout will be elevated. Food like beans, peas, lentils, oily fish, herring, organ meat, sardines, salmon, red meat are rich in purines. So, if you have gout, you should not eat a lot of the abovementioned food.
The fructose needs to be turned into glucose in order to be used as an energy source and this process is creating uric acid. The elevated levels of uric acid are triggering the production of nitric oxide that is keeping your blood pressure low.
If you eat too much fructose, it will turn into LDL and this will store as fat in your body. However, this isn’t the case with the fructose in fruits, this only goes for added and extracted fructose to drinks and foods.
Consumption of fizzy and sugary drinks is increasing the gout risk.
Alcohol increases the risk of gout. So be careful to drink on a moderate way and drink a lot of water.
Prevent gout and cure this condition. Do the following:
- Eat a lot of prunes
- Drink a lot of water
- Eat a lot of fruit and vegetable every day (especially amaranth, sweet potatoes, quinoa, brown rice, celery)
- Eat blueberries, blackberries, bilberries
- Pineapples and cherries are really effective to remove extra uric acid
- Make yourself a breakfast pineapple, banana, pear, apple and cherry smoothie and add teaspoon of chlorella, almond milk (unsweetened) and a small piece of ginger.
- Don’t eat a lot of porridge, beans, lentils, scallops, oily fish, shellfish, mussels, crabs, chicken since this food is high in purine and in proteins.
- If you have gout, you need to avoid or limit the consumption of meat, beer and cheese.Source:healthyfoodchoices365.com