If you want to keep your body acids balanced, you need to eat alkaline and acidic foods. In fact, you need to eat healthy food and avoid some beverages and foods which you eat constantly and they really imbalance the acid levels.
All this can cause the toxins to accumulate in vulnerable organs, weak immune system and different inflammations.
That is why, you need to eat alkaline and acid foods since they help the organism to purify. They eliminate the toxic acids and give the organism balance so it can function properly.
Nine Alkaline and Acidic Foods
If you want to be healthy, you should eat the following alkaline and acidic foods.
– Almond- loaded with essential fatty acids and nutrients;
– Cucumber – natural diuretic;
– Cabbage – contains forage and magnesium, high fiber content;
– Plum tomato– contains vitamin E, C and A;
– Grapefruit – stimulates the metabolism, low in sugar, increases the alkaline levels;
– File – high in vitamin C, cleans the urinary tract;
– Lemon- cleans the digestive tract, gives a healthy balance to the body, lowers the glucose levels;
– Basil – contains vitamin K, C, calcium, iron, omega-three fatty acids, even fights compound which cause kidney stone;
– Cantaloupe – from the melon family, contains a lot of phytochemicals, vitamin B, beta-carotene and a lot of water, helps the body to remove the excess acids and toxins.