Nowadays, modern medicine can’t always treat a health problem so many people turn to natural healing recipes as well as the ancient medicine. Numerous ways can help you become healthy in a natural way: foot baths, fasting, natural remedies etc.
In our article here, we’re going to present you a way to prepare a detox foot soak at home so that you can eliminate toxins!
Epsom salt: This type of salt is distilled from mineral-rich water. Many experts recommend it as a wellness and beauty product. It can also help you treat skin problems, joint pain, sore muscles and arthritis. It is full of antifungal and antibacterial properties!
Sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda): The sodium bicarbonate which baking soda contains can help us eliminate different toxins very fast. It can also destroy foot odor and treat your sore feet.
Castor oil: This type of oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and minerals. It is amazing to pamper your feet with. It is full of antifungal and antibacterial properties that are extremely powerful. It is medicinally used to treat athlete’s foot.
Water: Water is the most important part of any anti-toxin. It hydrates our organism when we drink it in sufficient amounts, opens up our pores and hydrates our skin. If we use it externally, it can help us absorb all of the ingredients better and eliminate all the toxins.
This is the proper amount for every ingredient:
– 2 tablespoons of baking soda
– 10 drops of castor oil
– 5 to 6 liters of water:
– 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt
Process of preparation:
– The water should be poured in a bowl.
– Then, add the Epsom salt, castor oil and baking soda.
– Stir the mixture well.
Soak your feet into this mixture for half an hour. Then, use a soft towel to wipe them off and that’s it!
This is a great and relaxing way to help you relax after a tiring day, but it will also eliminate toxins. Your muscles will be soothed, the pain will be relieved and your skin will be hydrated. Every single one of the ingredients is super beneficial!
Something more about sodium bicarbonate
This is probably one of the most versatile products in the world. It can be used for numerous different uses. Just try to Google it!
- Mustn’t be used by women who are pregnant or lactating, people sensitive to sodium as well as children younger than 5 years of age.
- Mustn’t be even near small children. Keep it out of their reach!
- Mustn’t be consumed nor applied more than 3 days in a row. In case you notice any side-effect, you have to stop with its usage!
These are some side-effects that sodium bicarbonate can cause:
– Mood changes
– Frequent loss of appetite
– Difficulty breathing
– Swollen lower legs or feet
– Frequent need to urinate
– Restlessness or nervousness
– Unusual weakness or tiredness
– Frequent headaches
– Muscle pain
– Unpleasant taste
If you use it properly, there won’t be any side-effects. Patients who have kidney disease also shouldn’t use it.