It is a well-known fact that figs were used for more than 1.000 years, but for some reasons that are less known, they are now less present in our everyday diets.
Dry figs are especially rich in B vitamins, but also vitamin A, K, C and E. They also contain high levels of selenium, zinc and calcium and are also known to contain a great source of antioxidants.
They improve the work of our stomach, but they also regulate our hormones. Dry figs kept in olive oil are among the best remedies against infertility as well as stomach bacteria, hemorrhoids and intestinal diseases.
This remedy can be prepared very easily and you need as much dry figs as the jar you picked can fit. You need olive oil to pour over the figs. It may not taste very nice, but it sure is a healthy recipe!
Figs And Their Benefits:
– they help us regulate the work of our gastrointestinal tract
– the high concentration of fiber in figs helps us lose weight and cleans our organism from toxins
– figs are rich in calcium which becomes absorbed very easily, so they are irreplaceable for people who are lactose intolerant
– the potassium, which figs contain in a greater quantity, strengthens our heart
– figs also contain a great quantity of antioxidants which improve our immune system as well as our general health
– they improve the general health condition of our skin and even the complexion on our face
– they are an excellent natural remedy against insomnia and morning sickness in pregnant women.
Original Recipe For A Natural Remedy With Figs
- 40 dry figs
- olive oil 40
Cut the figs in quarters so that they could absorb the olive oil better. Put them in a glass jar and pour the olive oil over them. Close the jar with a lid and leave it to rest in the fridge for a period of 40 days. When the 40 days pass, you can consume the remedy.
Take 1 dry fig before every meal along with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil.
Make sure you also have a healthier diet so that this natural remedy could be more efficient. Eat lighter food without too many spices. Avoid food which is too sour or too hot. Avoid processed meat products.
Consume more fresh and organic food bought from controlled sources and producers.