Hibiscus esculentus also known as okra, kiabo, lady’s fingers, gumbo or okro is really beneficial for your health. The Okra is native to Ethiopia. This plant has a lot of healing properties and abilities and it is used to treat many health problems and ailment.
The plant’s pod contains tiny seeds. It has greenish color and can be added in salads, stews and broths.
This plant can give you thousands of health benefits and it contains a lot of nutrients that can help you.
- Regulates the level of cholesterol in the blood
- Controls diabetes and decreases the fasting glucose level
- Improves the eyesight
- Boosts the immunity
- Boosts the energy levels and treats fatigue
- Controls food cravings
- Improves the health of your skin
- Prevents gastritis
- Prevents kidney diseases
- Improves the health of the hair
- Prevents sunstrokes
- Prevents constipation
- Stops the bleeding
- Prevents brittle bones
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis Source:www.organichomeremedies.com