Everyone uses ice cold water to reduce the thirst, but be careful, that can be really dangerous for your health. In this article you are going to read all about this habit.
Are you aware what will happen to the skin and the body if you dive in a defrosted lake?
The water is really cold despite the fact that the outside temperatures can be high.
Actually, when the water is warm, it will open the pores and will make the skin very loose and soft. On the other side, if the water is cold, she closes the pores and it is shrinking the skin. You may assume what cold water does to the digestive tract.
Here you can read what cold water does to the organism:
- The body needs a lot of energy to regulate the internal temperature. Consequently, the digestive tract cannot digest the food taken and the nutrients because there is not enough energy. The result can also be a big loss of water.
- The blood vessels will shrunk because of the cold water and this will chill the digestive tract and can cause dehydration and the digestive tract will be restricted.
- The body will produce more mucus if you consume cold water after every meal. This can lower the immunity and you will be exposed on cold or you can develop other diseases.
- A mix of cold water and soda during your meals will make you gain weight. Actually, the extra fat is not being processed by the body and they will be absorbed in the tissues and the organs.
- The immune system will not work properly and the calories are being accumulated in the body when you consume cold water.
So we saw the negative facts about drinking cold water, now we are going to write about the positives effects of warm water:
- It is stimulating the hydration
- The digestive system works properly
- It is breaking down easily the food that you have ate
- It is improving the movement of the bowel – the best is when you take warm lemon water in the morning
- It is cleaning the blood
- It is stimulating the detoxification through the kidneys, skin and the lymphatic system Source:healthynaturalteam.com