People have utilized moringa and ginger as natural cures for many centuries. Combined together, they are really powerful.
The Moringa was used in the Ayurveda. It is native to Pakistan, Afghanistan and India. Nowadays, it is utilized everywhere in the world.
The Ayurveda had claimed that the Moringa leaves treat more than 300 health problems. The leaves are really nutritious and energetic.
Furthermore, moringa can lower the blood pressure, help you sleep and sooth the body. It is also cleansing the toxins from your body. It possesses more than 90 nutrients and gives you 7 times more vitamin C than the oranges, 4 times more calcium than milk and more vitamin A than carrots, more potassium than bananas and 2 times more protein than yogurt.
- Relieves the headache and migraines
- Relieves arthritis
- Treats ear and eye infections, scurvy and catarrh
- Lowers high pressure
- Fights fevers and bronchitis
- Fights and prevents anemia
- Lowers the levels of cholesterol
- Protects your liver
- Prevents ulcers in the stomach
On the other hand, the powerful ginger roots fight:
- Stomach problems
- Morning sickens
- Motion sickness
- Nausea (caused by HIV/AIDS)
- Appetite loss
- Vomiting (after surgeries)
- Prevents ulcer
- Chemotherapy Treatments – prevents vomiting
- Prevents drug side-effect
Ginger also treats:
- menstrual pains,
- pain of rheumatoid arthritis (RA),
- upper respiratory tract infection,
- chest pains,
- respiratory issues
Combine ginger and moringa and you will get amazing results!
- fresh ginger (85 g)
- moringa leaves (pretty green, 10 leaves)
- water (4 cups)
- honey (a teaspoon, optional)
First, wash the ginger. Then, cut the ginger into slices. Put this slices in the water and boil this mixture for about 10 minutes. Remove it from the heat and put the moringa leaves inside. Cover this pot and leave the pot for about 5 minutes. You need to strain the potion and you can add some honey.
- Drink this potion two times a day – in the morning and before you go to sleep
- The potion prevents a lot of deadly diseases and promotes your overall health Source:www.thehealthyfoodhouse.com