Bitter lemon is an amazing fruit. It is also known as Momordica Charantia, Balsam-pear, bitter squash, bitter gourd. This is a subtropical and tropical vine is part of the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows in the Caribbean, Africa and Asia.
Bitter lemon is native to India. It is used in Southeast Asian, South Asian, and East Asian cuisine.
The fruit has a sour taste and it has attracted the Japanese and the Chinese because they knew that bitter food cleans the body and improves the function of your liver.
The fruit is a rich in minerals and vitamins. It contains phosphorus, zinc, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A.
The bitter lemon has a lot of health benefits. Start consuming it frequently. The fruit can:
- Fight bacterial viruses and infections
- Control blood glucose levels
- Improve the liver and the digestion
- Prevent heart diseases and obesity
- Reduce respiratory Disorder
- Treat wounds and skin inflammation
There are even more health benefits. The bitter lemon:
- Improves the quality of the sleep
- Purifies blood
- Unclogs the arteries and lower heart attack risk
- Prevents blood clot formation
- Flushes your organism and helps you lose weight loss
- Gives you more energy
- Has anti-aging features
- Treats deep skin infection, acnes and blemish
- Fights dandruff, soothes the dryness of the hair and it makes it healthy and shiny
- Prevents loss of hair and eliminates the extra oil in your hair
You are amazed, aren’t you?
All you need to do is eat bitter melons and they will do the rest for you.