The recipe and the name of the Thieves oil have a great story. This is a blend of different oils and is excellent for you.
Actually, the recipe dates back to the late middle ages. A group of some merchants were kept safe from the Black Plague thanks to the Thieves Oil.
The Thieves oil has the following properties:
Preparation of Thieves oil
- Blend Thieves oil (Number 1)
- Essential Oil of clove (forty drops )
- Essential Oil of lemon(thirty-five drops)
- Essential Oil of cinnamon (twenty drops)
- Essential Oil of Eucalyptus (fifteen drops)
- Essential oil of Rosemary (ten drops)
- Blend Thieves oil (Number 2)
- Oil of Clove (two hundred drops)
- Oil of lemon (one hundred seventy-five drops)
- Bark Oil of Cinnamon (a hundred drops)
- Oil of Eucalyptus (seventy-five drops)
- Oil of Rosemary (fifty drops)
- Blend Thieves oil (Number 3)
- Essential Oil of Clove (one tablespoon)
- Essential Oil of Lemon (one tablespoon)
- Bark Essential Oil of Cinnamon (two and a half tablespoons)
- Essential Oil of Eucalyptus (two tablespoons)
- Essential Oil of Rosemary (two tablespoons)
- Blend Thieves Oil (Number 4)
- Oil of Clove (two tablespoons)
- Oil of Lemon (one and a half tablespoon)
- Bark Oil of Cinnamon (one tablespoon)
- Oil of Eucalyptus (three quarters tablespoon)
- Oil of Rosemary (half a tablespoon)
Store each blend in a very dark bottle and keep it in a cool place. Use it every day for different purposes. Diffuse it, use the oil topically, clean your home, ingest the oil to help digestion and improve your immunity. You can use it as laundry and dishwasher loads, clean the countertops and the floors. Thieves oil can even help you dispel the bed bugs.
You can also use it for a massage and it will improve the respiratory system.
Moreover, they can help you to relieve the bites from insects.
Thieves oil help you have a healthy skin. They can solve skin issues and acne; You can also use them as a mouth wash or as a paste.