It is really difficult to keep a proper body weight. A lot of people have problems with extra weight even if they work out on a regular basis. A lot of kids also have issues with obesity. Around 40 percents of the people in India have a problem with obesity. Almost half of the population in the whole world is having problems with obesity.
Obesity can cause a lot of problems:
- Ulcer problems, digestive disorder, diabetes, thyroid and cardiac problems and blood pressure
- Psychological stress
- People who suffer from obesity eat more than they need to eat. About one third of the people in the world eat 50 percents more food than they can digest.
What is the reason because of which we become overweight?
It is easy to gain weight, but it is not easy to get rid of it.
Here are some reasons why do you gain extra weight:
- You eat packaged and processed food
- You eat fast food and you have bad eating habits
- You don’t exercise
- You eat a lot of bread, pastries, flour, bakes, fried food
- You live unhealthy lifestyle, sleeping throughout the day, insomnia, etc.
Find out are you overweight!
- People who suffer from obesity aren’t aware that they are overweight
- If you notice some extra pounds and you don’t like that, change your lifestyle and your diet
- You can find out whether you are overweight if you use the WTH (waist-to-hip) ration and the fat percentage. The ration is tolerated to have 25 percents and 2,3 percent increase in women. For example, if you have been 22 percents in the past and you are now 25 percents, check the BMI because it might be confusing.
- Clothes can help you decide whether you have gain weight.
Diet plan to lose weight on a fast weight
You should prepare a diet plan if you are overweight. You can find it on the Internet and consult a nutritionist.
You can follow these tips:
- Choose a liquid diet with milk and soups
- Don’t eat after eight in the evening (if you are really hungry drink milk or eat some fruit)
- Start the day with lukewarm water
- Eat less food that you feel that you need – eat small meals so you can feel hungry on every three hours
- Don’t drink water during and after your meals- wait for one hour
- Avoid canned tea and juice, soft drinks, coffee and alcohol
- Walk 4 times per day for about 15 minutes before the meal
- Consume seasonal fruit, smoothies, salads and lime juice as snacks
- Avoid junk food such as: sweets, produced food pastries, fried food, hot-dog, canned foods, pizza Source:organichealthportal.com