Lemon can help you lose twenty pounds and change your physical appearance. Lemon burns the fat and cleanses your blood and your organism. Nutrition and diet experts claim that lemons are the best fruit to break up fat and help you lose weight.
Lemons lower your appetite. They also speed up your metabolism and burn fat as well. Lemon improves your digestion and regulates the blood sugar. Here we offer you a two weeks plan in order to eat on a healthy way and to get slimmer.
Lemons contain a lot of vitamin C and therefore it strengthens your immunity and shreds your pounds.
If you consume lemons that can help you fight a lot of illnesses, cleanses the lymph, speeds up your metabolism and cleanse the blood from the toxins.
The diet rules are really simple. Consume some water and lemon juice before your breakfast and that is all.
Your daily regime:
- First day- mix juice of one lemon and water
- Second day- mix two glasses of water and juice of two lemons
- Third day – mix three glasses and squeeze three lemons
- Forth day- mix four glasses of water and juice of four lemons
- Fifth day- mix five glasses and juice of five lemons
- Sixth day- mix six glasses of water and squeeze six lemons
- Seventh day- mix ten glasses of water and juice of three lemons
- Eighth day- mix six glasses of water and juice of six lemons
- Ninth day- mix five glasses of water and juice of six lemons
- Tenth day- mix four glasses of water and lemon juice of four lemons
- Eleventh day- mix three glasses of water and lemon juice of three lemons
- Twelfth day- mix two glasses of water and two lemon juices
- Thirteenth day- mix one glass of water and juice of one lemon
- Fourteenth day- mix ten glasses of water and juice of three lemons
In order to keep your tooth enamel healthy, you should rinse your mouth after you consume this drink.
If you gave gastrointestinal problems- don’t do this diet.
In order to have better results, lower the calorie intake. You should eat healthy and your weight will improve. Don’t consume bread, pasta, sugars, pastries, alcohol, candies, snacks, chips, etc.