Helicobacter pylorus is a bacterium that can get in your body. This bacterium causes problems in the digestive system. These bacteria cause ulcers and maybe even cancer. This bacterium destroys your stomach lining. You can get them from contaminated food or water.
However, don’t worry there are some natural medicines that can cure this infection.
Symptoms of Helicobacter pylori infection:
- Abdominal discomforts
- Stomach aches
- Reduction or loss of appetite
- Peptic ulcer
Treat H. pylori on a natural way
- Manuka honey
Just a tablespoon of this honey before your breakfast – will do miracles. You can also use this honey on a toast.
- Cranberry juice
Drink just a glass of cranberry juice (fresh) every morning before breakfast.
Probiotics are used in the treatment of this infection. They are even better than antibiotics to treat Helicobacter pylori.
- Black seed
They are really effective for digestive problems and they reduce the acids.
- Broccoli sprout
They contain potent antioxidants and they can ease the damage provoked by NSAIDs.
- Green tea
It has antibacterial properties and can treat the bacteria.
It has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Eat it crushed and raw.
It has at least 300 compounds which block the bacteria.
- Fish is good because it has high omega-three fatty acid (especially caught in the wild)
- Flax seeds and chia seeds are rich in omega-three fat
- Cruciferous vegetables are really efficient
- Indulge in strawberries, cranberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Don’t consume pickled food
- Avoid or reduce caffeine
- Avoid soda and spicy food
- Exclude low-fiber grain from the menu
- The best cure is prevention
- Drink purified, clean water
- Take care of the personal hygiene
- Prepare the food on a proper way Source:www.thehealthyfoodhouse.com