John Lennon was part of “The Beatles”. The Beatles was and still is a popular band with a lot of influence. John Lennon becomes a legend and one of the most influential people in the 20th century.
He was a person who spared love and peace with his massages and his songs. He was against war and violence.
His songs are about peace and love and spared awareness for the mean things in human society.
The songs he sang are popular even nowadays. He was a great person with a big heart and we have a few lessons we can learn from him today.
- Love is everything we need. Just like “The Beatles” sing in their song, we need to understand that love is everything. We need to give love to everyone and everything we do. Love is good for our mental health.
2. Maybe you cannot help every person in the world, but if everyone gets together they can help a person who needs help.
3. Another lesson we can learn from John is to keep our hope alive no matter what. If we lose hope we lose our will for life and we lose our joy. We should keep our hope and faith alive even when things seem hopeless.
4. Love yourself first. You should spread the love for others, but first, you should love yourself. A person who loves and respects themself will give you healthy love for you too.
5. Find happiness in your own heart. Do not look in other places.
- You should not try to find peace, you should create peace.
- Remember, when things are bad, that means that it is not the end of the story. This will be ok in the end.
- Do not let life just pass you by, live your life to the fullest and do not let worry and overthinking get the best of you.
- In his song “Imagine” which is one of his masterpieces, he sings about a world living in peace with no countries and no religions.
- One of the most important things in self-love and self-respect and confidence is that you should never let others decide what you are. You decide what you, only you know yourself and your worth. Do not let others decide what you worth and do not let that influence your confidence.
- Time heals everything. When you are hurt or something bad happened to you, just let time heal you.
12. You should know that whenever you make a mistake once that is just an error if you continue making that same mistake then you can say you did a mistake. And do not be so harsh on yourself, everybody makes mistakes. You should always try not the make similar mistake again, it becomes a habit, and a habit becomes a personality.