We know that one of the most valuable brands nowadays is definitely Coca-Cola. Everyone from all around the world knows what this drink is. Somewhere people can find more Coke than clean water.
According to the company behind this product, they’re socially and environmentally conscious, but some reports claim that this very same company is responsible for pollution and water shortages.
There were also numerous researches which claim that this drink is very toxic and affects our overall health. It has got pH ratings higher for one number than battery acid is!
One particular research proved that people who take 1 soda every day live with an increased risk of acquiring a metabolic syndrome by staggering 44%!
Here are also some other results of this research:
- Increased risk of high blood pressure
- 25% increased risk high of blood triglycerides and high blood sugar
- 31% increased risk of becoming obese
- 30% increased risk of a larger waistline
- 32% increased risk of low levels of good cholesterol
Other studies prove that people who drink Coke regularly also have an increased risk of a heart attack or stroke by even 48%!
Here Are 10 Uses For Coke In Your Household!
It is a drink that is generally bad for our complete health, but it can be an amazing cleaning agent.
Tests performed for the acidity Coke has show that its pH is very low e.g. only 2.5. On the pH scale from 7 to 14 it is thought to be alkaline, while on the one from 0 to 7 it is acidic. Battery acid is 1 on the scale while the pH of water is 7.
It’s a very strong drink that can help you clean your home way better than any product you buy in the stores.
Here are the best 10 uses of Coke where you can use it as a cleaner.
- Cleans The Engine – It’s something numerous distributors use for numerous years.
- Cleans Pans That You Burned – Soak the pan that is burnt or just put some Coke for a while inside. Then, rinse it as you always do.
- Eliminates Oil Stains From Your Garage Floor – Put some Coke on a stain and let it act for several minutes. Then, rinse it away with water.
- Coke also eliminates blood from any cloth or fabric.
- Eliminates Rust – Use some aluminum foil, a fabric or a sponge dipped in some Coke and then use it on a rusty object.
- In case there are stains on your china, eliminate them using some Coke!
- Shiny Pennies – If you have some very old pennies, you can dip them in Coke and they will be glowing again!
- In case you have a metal furniture at home with some strip paint on it, take a towel or a sponge that was dipped in some Coke. Put it on the paint and leave it to act for a while.
- Cleans The Toilet – Take a bottle of Coke and put it inside the toilet bowl. Let it stay like that for a while. Flush. You’ll be amazed by the results.
- Chrome objects can be shiny again with the help of some Coke and aluminum foil.
Now, those are some quite amazing uses Coke offers as a cleaning agent! You can avoid it as a drink as there are numerous researches which prove that it’s very bad for our health, but you can still use it like this and clean your home!