One of the most powerful members of the mint family is the thyme. The thyme is called Thymus Vulgari and originally is from the Mediterranean.
The thyme kills all the bad microorganisms, aggravations and provocative triggers. The thyme is used in cooking, shower gels and skin products.
This herb fights against flu, Candida, herpes and strep.
Moreover, the thyme has antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial, expectorant, diuretic and antispasmodic properties. The herb cleans your body of any chemicals and poisons which are located inside.
It has a characteristic smell and its name has a Greek origin and it means ‘to scent’.
Health benefits of thyme:
- Fights against laryngitis, bronchitis, catarrh, whooping hacks, hack, sore throats, asthma, vents, colds, respiratory diseases.
- You can rinse the mouth with thyme in order to get rid of gum or mouth diseases, thrushes, gingivitis.
- It is good for your mood, sleeping disorders, etc.
Other uses of thyme:
- Manages bladder disease and urinary tract diseases and bladder diseases,
- Treats candida and vaginitis
- Treats nail parasite
- Hand sanitizer
- Relieves sport wounds, rheumatic torment, throbbing painfulness, sciatica, joint inflammations, gout and sprains, gout.
- Calms skin problems and bug chomp
- Treats competitor’s foot
- Disposes of warts and skin break out
- Can be used as hair tonic
- Balances the sporadic period
- Annihilates the parasites
- Treats skin wounds
- Lifts omega-three unsaturated fatSource:www.dammyskitchen.com