Ginger has a lot of anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. This is a versatile and healthy natural food.
It is a rich source of magnesium and other minerals, vitamin C. The ginger supports the digestive system, strengthens the immune system, treats cardiovascular diseases and asthma, soothes the infections, cleanse the liver and alleviates the pain.
You can consume ginger tea. It is really healthy and it will:
- Strengthen the immunity;
- Relieve the menstrual discomforts;
- Improve circulation of the blood;
- Fight against inflammations;
- Improve stomach performances;
- Relieve from nauseas;
- Relieve stress ;
- Fight respiratory issues;
- Prevent colds and flu;
- Prevent and eliminate cancer cell;
- Dissolve kidney stone;
- Supply oxygen, vitamins, minerals;
- Relieve headaches;
- Cleanse your liver;
- Decrease stroke risk.
Preparation of ginger tea
- Water (one cup)
- Coconut milk
- Honey (organic)
- Ground turmeric (1/4 teaspoon)
- Ground ginger (1/4 teaspoon)
Place the water on heat and boil it. Then, add the turmeric and the ginger. Let this simmer for about ten minutes. Put the coconut milk in and strain this mixture. Put the honey to sweeten this beverage. You can even put lemon or peppermint to boost the flavor.