The garlic has a lot of medical features. This vegetable alleviates a lot of diseases.
- Vibrio infections
- Candida or yeast infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus – MRSA
- Klebsiella infections
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Clostridium infections
- Viral infection such herpes simplex – type 1 and 2, vesicular-stomatitis viruses, vaccinia viruses, , parainfluenza versus- type 3 and human rhinovirus – type 2
- Helicobacter Pylori infections
- Mycotoxy-linked aflatoxicosis
- Excessive fungal growth in oral cavity
- Type B streptococcus infections
- HIV-1 infections
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima (and drug-resistant strains)
- Cytomegalovirus infections
The garlic has antipathogenic features and can treat the above mentioned conditions. It also helps in the prevention and cures some cancers.
Even Hippocrates, the ancient physician, gave advice to people to eat a lot of garlic in order to treat cancer.
To treat cancer, you need to crush 6 gloves every day. A pod has 12 cloves. After you have crushed the cloves, you need to leave them for at least 15 minutes. This is the time needed the enzyme Allinase to be released. This is the enzyme which is responsible to produce anticancer substances and compounds.
You can eat cooked or raw garlic with sandwiches, salads and other foods.
The garlic is included in the National Library of Medicine and it is a MEDLINE since there are at least 4000 studies for it.
It treats and prevents more than 100 health issues.
Some of the diseases are:
- Buildup in the artery
- DNA damage
- Mercury poisoning
- Problems with the liver
The garlic is very beneficial for your health. It is cheap and can save people’s lives.
Be wise and utilize garlic in your everyday life.