One of the most unpleasant problems is the stomach bloating. In order to solve this problem, you need to find out the cause of it.
The bloating can occur as a result of extra gas in your digestive tract. This can lead to hard stomach, abdominal noises, burping, flatulence and swelling.
Sometimes, this discomfort resolves itself after a couple of hours, but if you often suffer from this problem, you must try to solve the issue in a natural way.
Reasons for stomach bloating:
- Gassy foods – such as some vegetables and fruits, cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli), beans, etc. Eat this kind of food, but moderately.
- You don’t drink enough water – drink more water
- Dairy products- people who are lactose intolerant can suffer from stomach bloating if they consume dairy products.
- You eat either too much or maybe too fast
- You may swallow air
- Use of some artificial sweetener
- The use of some medications- such as multivitamins, fiber supplements, iron pills, diarrhea drugs, painkillers, aspirin, antacids.
- Too much stress
Fight bloating with consumption of the following food:
- Lemon water
- Herbal Teas
- Apple Cider Vinegar
The most useful herbs to fight stomach bloating are:
- Dandelion leaf and root
- Burdock root
- Fennel seeds
- Yellow dock
- Lemon verbena (Louisa)
- Lemon balm (Melissa)
It is also a good idea to massage your abdomen.