The immune system protects you from diseases and infections. However, some people have an autoimmune disorder. Actually, they have an immune system that can cause some illness.
Common autoimmune disorders are:
- rheumatoid arthritis
- multiple sclerosis
- inflammatory bowel disease
- Graves disease
- Diabetes type 1
- Celiac disease
There are some more autoimmune disorders. Some claim that there are around eighty types of these disorders. A lot of American are affected by this.
- Skin redness and skin dryness
- Hair loss
- Low-grade fever
- Tingling and numbness
- Muscle pain
- Concentration problems
- Extreme fatigue
Food is really important in the inflammation level. You can alleviate the autoimmune disorder symptoms and reduce inflammation if you eat right.
You should eat:
- Halibut – has a lot of vitamin D. Vitamin D is found in white fish, tuna, sardines, salmon, mackerel, organic mushrooms and egg yolks.
- Broccoli – contains glutathione. You can also eat: radish, onion, kale, cabbage, cauliflower.
- Flaxseed – it contains omega-three
- Sauerkraut – – it contains probiotics. You can also eat kefir, pickled ginger, kimchi, fermented vegetables.
- Green tea
- Fortified cereal – contains vitamin D
- Coconut milk
You should not eat:
- Cooking oil
- Nightshade vegetables
- Sugary food or drink
- Dairy productsSource:www.powerofpositivity.com