There are a lot of foods which you can eat that are low in calories. Moreover, they have fibers and make you full more time. That will help you lose weight.
We offer you a list of fifteen foods like this. However, you know that you need to eat diverse foods in order to be healthy.
- Popcorn- one cup has only 31 kcal (eat them without butter or sugar)
- Eggplants– one grilled or baked portion has 24 kcal
- Celery- it is made of 95 % water
- Algae – keeps a proper function of the thyroid gland
- Watermelons and Melons – one slice has 60 to 70 kcal
- Tangerines, Grapefruits and Oranges – they contain fiber, flavonoids and vitamin C
- Cucumbers- is made of 96% water
- Beetroot – average portion has only 40 kcal – contains manganese and other nutrients
- Zucchinis– average portion has 42 kcal
- Pineapples- it contains bromelain which metabolizes protein and it also splits fat.
- Plums and Apples – 100 grams of plums has 45 kcal and one apple has 50 kcal
- Berries: Strawberries, Currants, Cranberries– they contain vitamin C and they act as diuretics
- Cabbage, Cauliflower and Broccoli- average portion of cabbage has only 7 kcal
- Salad– one lettuce leaf has 3 kcal- salad also contains folic acid
- Egg- eat them whenever you want and you won’t gain any weight (boiled ones and not fried ones) Source:dailyorganicrecipes.com