One of the most common diseases in the world is the breast cancer. This condition affects at least 1 in 8 women in America and thousands American men. Around thirty percents of the people in America were newly diagnosed with cancer in 2016. You need to have regular screening and that will increase the chances to survive.
The best way to find out whether you have breast cancer is a mammogram.
More than 464 American man and 40,500 American women died from breast cancer in the year 2013. This is the primary cause of death in Hispanic women and this is the 2nd most frequent cause of death among Asian and Caucasian women.
There are some signs that can show you that something is wrong. Some new mole, fatigue, coughing, change in the bowel habits and some other symptoms will show you that you need to see a doctor.
The key to recovery is the early detection.
Here are 5 early signs that can show that you may have cancer:
- Persistent dry cough and also sore throat can show that cancer may have spread to your lungs and this is a secondary breast cancer;
- New mole- moles can be connected to augmented risk of a skin cancer. If you notice some changes in your moles, go to a doctor immediately;
- Fatigue – this is a really frequent sign of cancer;
- Digestive issues – bladder incontinence, tenderness, constipation and abdominal bloating can suggest breast cancer;
- Back pain- this symptom may show that cells of breast cancer are spreading in the spine.
There are also some rare breast cancer symptoms that you should know. Prevent this disease and safe your own life.