It’s really important to have a good start of the day. We need to take good care of our body. We must protect ourselves from dehydration. It is also very important to eliminate toxins and do a proper cell rejuvenation. One thing that can help us achieve this is one glass of warm lemon water! Take this drink every morning and you’ll see its tremendous benefits!
Lemons are fantastic. They offer various benefits for our organism. Combining them with a glass of warm water is the best thing we can do in the morning. When we drink warm water, our body uses a smaller amount of energy for it to be processed. Our whole body is awakened. Cold water acts as a shock to our organism.
Nowadays, many people suffer from dehydration, but water is very important. Our body is made of about 60% of water. When we combine water with lemon, we intake a lot of fiber, pectin, iron, potassium, vitamin C and calcium, too. This kind of water is filled with antibacterial properties.
There are also people who claim that this kind of hot lemon water is even better than coffee in the morning. This can help you give up caffeine. Plus, it’s much healthier!
Today, We’re Presenting You 20 Of The Best Reasons Why We Should Drink Warm Lemon Water Every Day!
- It decreases the risk of stroke
- The signs of aging become decreased. No more wrinkles or fine lines! Our skin becomes more clear
- It cleanses and detoxifies our liver
- Our emotions are balanced and our mood is improved
- The pH levels of our body are balanced
- It helps us relieve mild pain and decreases the inflammation of our joints
- In case of a hangover, we’ll have a faster recovery
- Helps you lose weight because it suppresses your appetite
- It helps you relieve constipation
- It makes your breath fresh
- It helps your respiratory system be regulated and calm
- It alleviates any urinary tract infection
- It prevents the appearance of adrenal fatigue and dehydration
- It helps you have a regulated metabolism
- Your brain power becomes supercharged
- Your immune system is improved
- Reduces mucus buildup
- It makes a complete flush for your internal organs, so they can work at their best
- Your digestive system works very efficiently
- Your general health is improved!
We’re Also Presenting You Some Facts About The Lemon That Most Of You Didn’t Know!
- There is a lot of potassium in one lemon. It is actually among the 7 best sources of the nature! We need this mineral so that we can have a normal blood pressure and a clear mind. Combine it with some sodium and the balance of water in your body becomes regulated!
- Lemon repels insects very efficiently!
- Take the juice of 1 lemon and combine it with a little bit of hot water. Use it as a very effective antibacterial mouthwash.
- There are only 4 calories in 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- The first citrus trees were brought to Haiti by Christopher Columbus in 1493.
- The tallest lemon trees are 20 feet tall!
- Lemon trees were considered to be a sign of prestige and wealth during the Victorian age.
- When lemon trees are grown completely, they can offer you even 600 pounds of lemons for 1 year!
- During the Renaissance, lemon juice was used for lip reddening by fashionistas.
- Experts claim that cattle will opt to eat lemons and not apples, oranges, peaches or grapefruits.
Lemon is the most amazing food you can include into your every day. It is the healthiest and of course natural ingredient that will offer you the best health benefits. It’s pretty simple to add it into your water. It will be healthier and much tastier!
Nowadays, people usually look for ways to make themselves younger, improve their mood or be healthier and the trick is right in front of them. It’s lemon water!
Water offers you hydration while lemon is abundant in properties which fight diseases. Do you need anything more? This drink is a real miracle! Just add it into your everyday morning routine and don’t forget for the water to be warm!
Still, you have to consult your doctor before you decide to use lemon water as it may interfere with some medicine, so you might obtain side-effects.