Did you know that heart diseases are number 1 killer in the world?
The clogged arteries are the main cause for stokes and heart attacks.
There are a lot of factors that increase the heart attack risk such as:
- unhealthy food,
- lack of movement, etc.
Don’t worry! Simple changes in your eating habits can help you reduce the heart disease risk.
In this article, we will give you a list of some foods and drinks that help you unclog the arteries.
Here is the list:
- Salmon (and herring, mackerel, tuna) – organic fish;
- Orange juice- two glasses per day;
- Coffee- two to four cups per day reduce the heart attack risk (still, don’t drink too much coffee);
- Nuts – one handful of walnuts and almonds per day;
- Persimmon fruits- put them in cereal or salads;
- Turmeric – add it to some meals or drink it as tea;
- Green tea – drink one to two cups per day;
- Cheese – reduces the blood pressure and the levels of bad cholesterol;
- Watermelon- promotes production of nitric oxide and helps your blood vessels to be healthy;
- Whole grain – breaks down the buildup cholesterol;
- Cranberries – rich in potassium
- Seaweed – rich in antioxidants, carotenoids, proteins, vitamins and minerals;
- Cinnamon – one teaspoon of this spice can benefit your health. Source:dailyorganicrecipes.com