You know that cigarettes are bad for you. Tobacco causes death and around 484,000 American citizens die because of it every year.
Maybe if you know what cigarettes contain, you may stop smoking.
Cigarettes contain the following:
- Butane present in lighter fluids,
- Cadmium from a battery,
- Methane from sewer gases,
- Ammonia that is consisted of the toilet cleaners,
- Arsenic that is found in poison
- Methanol that is found in rocket fuels,
- Stearic acids from candle waxes
- Hexamine from the barbecue lighters.
If you a chronic smoker, you may not give these components a lot of significance. However, if you stop smoking, your body will recover quickly and you will feel better.
Benefits that you will get, if you quit smoking:
- Just twenty minutes after you quit, your blood pressure and heart rate will drop.
- 14 days after you quit smoking, the lung function will increase and the circulation will improve
- After 12 months, the risk of heart attack and disease will be reduced by half.
Some other benefits:
- Food tastes better,
- The hair, clothes, breath smell better.
- The fingernails and the teeth will be white, not yellow.
We are aware that is not easy to stop smoking, but there are a lot of benefits.