We all know that everything tastes batter with butter. However, people have different opinions on the topic whether the butter is good or bad for us.
Butter is a flavorful and rich dairy product that we use for baking, cooking, spreading. That is actually a milk fat which has been separated and churned from the other components of milk such as carbohydrates and proteins.
Some researchers claim that the butter can protects us from many diseases and illnesses. They actually claim that butter can benefit:
- Children’s development and growth
- Heart diseases
- The immunity
- Gastrointestinal health
- The thyroid gland
- Weight gain
Some facts for butter that will show you that it has a lot of health benefits:
- Butter is abundant in vitamins such as vitamin A (which protects the vision), vitamin D (boosts weight loss and helps ease depression), vitamin B12 (improves the bone health and prevents osteoporosis and slows down some mental declines), vitamin K (fights coronary heart diseases, prostate cancer, etc.)
- Butter has short-chain fats ruminant transfat- milk fat has around four hundred different fatty acids – they have a lot of health benefits for us.
Butter and its major benefits for our health:
- Some researchers claim that butter can increase the good cholesterol and therefore can prevent heart diseases;
- A 2012 review shows that if you eat normal amount of butter and you have a healthy diet, you will reduce the risk of obesity.
Some new beliefs for butter:
Butter is not your enemy, but be moderate please. A healthy amount of butter and a balanced healthy diet can have a lot of benefits for your mind and body.