You may gain some weight and suffer from chronic fatigue, bloating, anxiety, if you have hormonal imbalance. This imbalance can affect your health.
Hormones are playing a crucial role in the organism. They regulate the stress, movement, growth, tissue function, respiration, reproduction, digestion, metabolism and our mood.
A hormonal imbalance may be a result of environmental pollutants, genetics, medical history, stress, and poor diet. It can also be provoked by synthetic hormone replacement therapy, thyroid medication, birth control pill, insulin injections, etc.
Hormonal imbalance can cause:
- Hair loss
- Weight gain
- Lack of energy
- Night sweat
- Puffy eye
- Mood swing
- Memory fogs
- Low libido
- Sleep issue
- Skin problems such as acnes
- Change in appetite
- Brittle nails and hair
- Irregular period
However, there are some herbs which can help your organism to restore the hormonal balance. These six herbs are the most effective ones:
- Oatstraw – improves the hair, nails and skin and lowers the cholesterol, relaxes your nervous system, improves your mood, boosts the flow of the blood, balances your hormones and relieves stomachaches, strengthens your nerves and regulates the glands that produce hormones.
- Ashwagandha- treats hormonal imbalance, thyroid and adrenal balance, treats hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, reduces stress, prevents and treats Hashimoto and Graves Disease. It also fights anxiety and depression.
- Maca – boosts endurance, fertility and treats libido loss. It also stimulates production of hormones and normalizes the hormone level. This herb nourishes and stimulates the master glands in your body- hypothalamus and pituitary gland. It is a natural Viagra.
- Red Raspberry Leaves- they are high in vitamins and minerals. They are especially rich in vitamin C. This strengthens the female’s uterine and reduces the menstrual pains. It also prevents hemorrhages, heavy blood flow and miscarriages. This plant boosts the male and female fertility. It is recommendable for pregnant women after and during labor. It reduces nausea and stimulates the production of milk in women’s breasts.
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex)- treats menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, hormonal imbalance, infertility and prevents miscarriages especially in the first three months. This herb regulates your pituitary gland – the main gland in the body.
- Milk Thistle- detoxifies your liver and helps to balance the hormones.
If you suffer from hormonal imbalance, you should reduce the stress level, take more omega-three, do some exercises, sleep enough, eat balanced and healthy diet and utilize these useful herbs.