Your face can show which part of the body is ill. Even the ancient healers in China used this trick to diagnose problems since they did not have contemporary machines.
Actually, the skin condition (dryness, acnes, red skin) shows that you have a problem with some organs. This knowledge has been transferred throughout the years and they made a map of the face for this purpose and this was an important asset to detect a lot of health issues in the past.
The so called face mapping has been established for the place of the acnes on your face and their connection to the issues in your organism. This technique is secure and it is not invasive and can treat the issues appropriately. The doctor can see your face and can give you a diagnosis.
What the acne on your face signifies?
- You smoke too much
- You have a buildup of bacteria
- You touch your face very often
- You are under too much stress
- You drink an excessive amount of coffee
- You drink too much alcohol
- You have a bad circulation
3.Chin, neckline and jaw acnes
- You have Candida
- You consume too much starch
- You are eating too much sugar that has been processed
- You have problems with the hormones
- If you have acnes in-between the eyebrows that means that you have problems in the
If you eat a lot of meat, the body will need more time to finish the digestion and the liver will need to work all the time and this will cause problems with the skin like acnes.
In order to prevent that, you need to eat healthy food and consume a lot of fruits and vegetables and to be out more to breathe clean air.
- If you have acnes on the forehead – it means that you have problems with the small intestine and the bladder
If you consume a lot of fatty and processed articles and food that has less fiber – you will have acnes on the forehead.
Moreover, the stressful situations and the overuse of the alcohol might be the cause for bad digestion, buildup of toxins and dehydration.
You can solve this issue if you drink ten to twelve glasses of water every single day. You should abstain from eating processed articles and alcohol.
- If you have acnes in the area of the eyes and the eyebrows – you must have kidney problems
If you do not eat and do not drink enough water you will notice that you have acnes in the area of the eyes and the eyebrows. These problems are provoked by too much alcohol, bad circulation, heart that is weak and cigarettes. You can solve these issues if you do not drink alcohol and coffee (and everything that contains caffeine) and you should consume a lot of water.
- If you have acnes on the cheeks – you probably have problems with the kidneys and the lungs
Bad dental hygiene can be the cause for acnes on your cheeks. To prevent this, you should do brushing and flossing regularly and you should not consume food and drink that have plenty of sugar.
- If you have acnes on the top of your cheeks – you probably have problems with the lungs
The pollution of the air can provoke acnes on the top of your cheek. In order to prevent this, you should stop smoking cigarettes and you should not go out when the air is contaminated.
- If you have acnes on your nose – you have problems with the
Your nose is connected to the heart, so if you notice that you have acnes on the nose, you should exercise more, and you should consume healthy food and avoid salty food.
- If you have acnes on the mouth and chin area – you probably have stomach problems.
If you eat sugary and fatty articles, and you drink too much alcohol, you will have acnes on the chin and mouth area.
- If you have acnes on your neck or jaw area – you probably have hormonal problems.
If you have problems with the hormones, your body is showing that with the appearance of acnes on the jaw and neck area.
If you eat healthy food and if you do not consume too much salt and caffeine, you can balance your hormones.