The joint inflammation and the agony provoked by it are really bad for the people who are suffering from this condition. Inflammations are acting on two ways. Sometimes you may not feel any symptoms. However, sometimes you may feel pain and go to the doctor.
But if you have already been taking medicines for some time, the doctor will have to test the liver to see that the detoxification process is working on the proper way.
Moreover, there are some things that can increase the pain. Those triggers would be artificial sweetener, mental stresses, too much caffeine, smoking, processed food, sugar, dairy product, wheat, trans fatty acids, alcohols, not enough sleep, omega six fatty acids, pollutions, monosodium glutamates, etc.
How to ease the pain and the inflammation of the joints?
- Sleep: when you do not sleep enough, the organism receives a response from the immune system and that is increasing the inflammation. All this can cause cardiovascular disease, diabetes type 2, etc.
- Intestinal health – Joint inflammations are mostly generated by the intestines. The reason for that is because almost 80 percents of the immunity is in the stomach. So if you eat food before the probiotic is very useful for the health.
- Omega 3- You should take supplement that is rich in omega three and this is provoking a better response to the inflammations. It will also lower the chronic inflammations that are generating pain so you can use krill oils for this condition.
- Green foods- if you eat vegetable and green food that will be really useful for the health. These foods have enzymes, nutrients and phytochemicals. As soon as they are taken in fasting, they strengthen and improve the cells and that is exactly the reason why they are recommended. You may have heard of lukewarm water that you should drink with lemon every morning. So, green foods and lukewarm water have the goal to reduce inflammations and to help the body to feel better.
- Ginger and turmeric tea- These ingredients are incredible to put it in a tea and you will get incredible results. You can put honey if you like it sweet.
- Hydration- Drinking enough liquids is very important because the body needs a lot of loquids. The organism is composed of a great percentage of water. So water is more helpful than you can think of. It is ideal to take six liters a day.
- Epsom salt bath – Epsom salt is a totally natural mineral that is made of magnesium sulfates and if you have a bath with this salt, it will reduce the inflammation of the joints and it will relax the mind and body.
- Essential oil – You can use some essential oil to rub the area where you are feeling the pain. For your back and neck you can use peppermint. Lavender essential oil is used for relaxation and it will decrease the joint inflammation.
- Magnesium- this mineral is really helpful and important for your body. It has many functions. It is helpful for relaxation of the muscles and intestinal health. It is also assisting the gastrointestinal system since is helping it in the detoxifications.
- Tumeric- this is a magic thing to ease the pain. There is a research that confirms this.
- Infrared saunas – This sauna is stimulating the growth of the mitochondria in the body and it is gradually decreasing the inflammation.
- Ginger- this plant contains some chemicals that help to reduce the inflammations. It also helps with problems with the stomach.
- Cayenne pepper- this is an active component that contains “capsaicin” and it is excellent ingredient to reduce the inflammation.
- Salvia – The salvia contains rosmarinic and it is helpful in the absorption throughout the gastrointestinal system and it reduces the inflammations. It also gives the organism a lot of antioxidants.
- Devil’s claws –this plant comes from South Africa. The name comes from the fact that it has small hooks on it. This magical plant manages to reduce pains that come from fever, malaria or from the liver. Moreover, it can be also used topically to heal skin diseases, sores and boils.
- Cryotheraphy -This is a procedure when you stay in a room and both of your feet will get air at 200ºF. There is a proof that this therapy has aided a lot of people to lower the pain and even remove it completely.
- Cannabis – this plant has anti-inflammatory features. There are a lot types and if you use it only with a medical prescription and in a small amount it is not a drug and it will act therapeutically.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapies – This type of therapy includes breathing pure oxygen under an augmented atmospheric pressure. This was created for treating diseases and the main aim is to raise the levels of oxygen in the tissues and a bigger stimulation of the growth of vessels and it is also assisting in the fight with infection.
- Acupuncture – there are some new studies that show the link between the physical mechanisms which treat septicemia and acupuncture. Septicemia is a frequent illness that comes from infections and inflammations.
- Taichi – Taichi can reduce the inflammations that breast cancer survivor may have. The main reason for that is that the deep breaths that you exercise in Taichi are reducing the inflammation and stress levels.
- Matcha tea- This is a very effective way to lower the inflammation and to improve the health of the bones for women that are in post menopause.
- Rosemary – This is a plant that is not so famous as turmeric or ginger, but it is easy to plant and it has a lot of vitamin B6. So it is great against the inflammation.
These natural and effective tips will give you the necessary help to ease the pain that comes from joint inflammation.