The tea is incredibly healthy for you. It is delicious and it reduces the stress. It is a great way to start or finish the day.
If you love the tea, you must know that you should not throw the tea bag because you can use it for different purposes.
Here are some excellent ways to use the tea bags:
- Keep your hands smelling beautifully and fresh
- Compost the tea bags and water a plant with the brew of the leftover tea. Throw away the staples before you put the tea bags in the compost pile.
- Quick wash of your mouth with warm water and old teabag
- Treats infections such as pink eye, canker sores, fever blisters, topical affliction
- Eliminates bad smell from your trash can, kitty litter, carpet, fridge.
- Soothes razor burns
- Hair rinses – make a weak tea and rinse your hair with the mix after shampooing
- A portable air freshener – you can also put some essential oils
- Prevents grease to stick to the dishes
- Enriches the tub – leave it in your bath or leave water running over the old tea bag
- Keeps mice, spiders, ants at bay especially mint tea bag
- Anti-inflammatory and relaxation features – helps for bug bites, bruises, sunburns, blister, tired eyes, toothache, etc.
- Healthier plant – put some tea bags on the pot bottom
- Treats warts
- Homemade dye for hair, gift paper, homemade crafts, cloth, etc.
- Prepare gourmet dish- put a teabag in the boiling water and remove the bag after some time
- Stops poison ivy
Storage of the old teabags
Keep it on room temperature up to 24 hours and put them in the fridge after that. The scent will show you when you need to throw it away.
You can try this advice immediately and enjoy the positive results.